Introducing Utopia of the Seas, the Ultimate Getaway by Royal Caribbean International, a cruise ship where you can celebrate your weekend like never before. Set to debut as the first short getaway option among the game-changing Oasis Class ships next summer, this extraordinary experience promises to create more unforgettable memories in a single trip than ever before.
Departing from Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida, starting in July 2024, Utopia will offer an unrivalled weekend full of energy and excitement. With over 40 dining and drinking options, an abundance of pools, thrilling activities, and the incredible Perfect Day at CocoCay – Royal Caribbean’s private island in The Bahamas – including the new adults-only Hideaway Beach opening in early 2024, this is the holiday you’ve been dreaming of.
Embark on Utopia and you’ll be treated to signature adventures unique to the newest Oasis Class ship, as well as a variety of first-time experiences and reimagined offerings. Picture yourself relaxing at a new Caribbean tiki bar, immersing yourself in a one-of-a-kind dining experience, sliding down the longest dry slide at sea, enjoying newly designed resort-style pools, and much more.
Bookings for Utopia open on Friday, 23 June 2023, with exclusive early access for Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members on Thursday, June 22.
Michael Bayley, president and CEO of Royal Caribbean International, expressed,
Vacationers are looking to make every moment count by celebrating and recharging with their friends and family, and Utopia of the Seas makes all that possible in more ways than one.
With the variety of dining, bars, pools, entertainment and thrills that make Oasis Class ships revolutionary and the experiences to match on our private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, we’ve combined the best of the best to create the world’s biggest weekend for everyone.
Utopia caters to friends, families, and groups celebrating any occasion. Each individual can create their own perfect weekend experience by choosing from a wide range of pools, beaches, global flavours, nightlife, entertainment, and more.
Pool Days for Every Mood
Whether it’s days by the pool or the beach – both can be found on the ultimate getaway. Complemented by Perfect Day at CocoCay’s pools and white sand beaches, the vibes across Utopia’s five pools range from upbeat to lowkey.
- Resort-style and sloping beach-entry pools – Three pools and three Lime & Coconut bars are at the centre of the action. Vacationers can hit the high-speed waterslides at The Perfect Storm, while young kids take on Splashaway Bay; kick back and soak in the sun and live island tunes; and enjoy quick, casual bites nearby like a new poolside food truck with handheld favourites; Mexican-inspired street food and drinks at El Loco Fresh and Cantina Fresca; and more.
- Solarium – The tranquil retreat is where adults can recharge in a pool and whirlpools of their own, complete with a bar, daybeds, panoramic ocean views and the Solarium Bistro.
- Suite Sun Deck – Tucked away in the exclusive Suite Neighborhood, the pool features a bird’s-eye view of the ocean in this private oasis with daybeds, loungers, umbrellas and more.
- To mix up the memory making, vacationers can dry off by diving into record-breaking thrills around every corner. From the most adrenaline-pumping Ultimate Abyss yet, now 43 feet longer at 259 feet and featuring new zoom booster rollers and transparent racing windows, to the 10-story-high zip line; the signature FlowRider surf simulator; mini golf at AquaDunes; and Utopia Playscape for young kids, there are adventures for everyone in the group.
A World Tour of Flavours
With more than 20 dining options, every type of vacationer can take their taste buds on a world tour while island hopping in The Bahamas.
- Immersive dining experience – Combining multiple courses, technology and different destinations and storylines, the new, one-of-a-kind experience to be revealed at a later date is a locomotive journey that engages all the senses.
- Izumi and Izumi in the Park – Joining the Royal Caribbean staple in its new Central Park location, is a convenient, new window that serves up fresh sushi and Japanese-inspired sweets. Next door is a reimagined Izumi restaurant, with double the teppanyaki tables and new al fresco seating.
- Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar – Now spanning two stories, the reimagined favourite and menu of authentic Italian dishes, varietals and classic cocktails with a twist extend to the new outside terrace – Gio’s Terrazza – that overlooks the signature Boardwalk.
- More returning favourites on the menu include The Mason Jar Southern Restaurant & Bar, where live country music complements southern staples; Windjammer, featuring hundreds of dishes and flavours for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner – all inspired by Royal Caribbean’s international chefs; Hooked Seafood; and Chops Grille, now connected to the signature Trellis Bar.
Celebrations for Every Occasion
Getting away is always a cause for celebration. Wherever and whenever on Utopia, cruisers are just steps away from their next big cheers and night out, with more than 20 different bars and entertainment spots, two casinos, live music venues and show-stopping entertainment.
- Pesky Parrot – The new Caribbean bar is a slice of laidback paradise on the Royal Promenade that serves up fruit-based cocktails made with rum, tequila and gin, alongside frozen drinks and more.
- Casino Royale – Upping the ante are two casinos that feature more than 370 slot machines, nearly 30 table games and more.
- Live music – It’s all about hitting the high note across five live music venues that range from Spotlight Karaoke to Latin hotspot Boleros, Music Hall, to rock out with the best cover bands at sea; Bell & Barley, the English pub with a live guitarist; and the classic piano bar, Schooner Bar.
- Showstopping entertainment – The cruise line’s original production shows take centre stage across air, ice, water and theatre, including high diving, slack-lining and acrobatics at the AquaTheater; ice-skating feats at Studio B; and theatrical productions at the Royal Theater.
New Accommodation Options
Utopia caters to every guest’s preferences, including their choice of accommodations. With over 20 types of rooms available, groups of all sizes, from friends to families, can find their ideal fit. Whether it’s a room with an ocean view, a neighbourhood like the vibrant Central Park or lively Boardwalk, layouts for various occupancies, or luxurious suites like the Royal Loft Suite and Ultimate Family Suite, Utopia offers a range of options to suit everyone’s needs. Notably, the all-new Solarium Suites provide an exciting addition to the selection.
The celebrations continue beyond the ship, as Utopia offers double the island time with visits to Nassau, The Bahamas, and Royal Caribbean’s award-winning Perfect Day at CocoCay. This acclaimed private island has been named the “Best Private Island” for three consecutive years. With pristine beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters, 13 exhilarating waterslides, a swim-up bar, pools, overwater cabanas, and the upcoming adults-only Hideaway Beach, vacationers are guaranteed more than one extraordinary day in paradise.
So What Are You Waiting For?
For those seeking to create even more cherished memories, adventurers can choose to embark on Utopia every Friday or Monday. Alternatively, they can opt for any of Royal Caribbean’s other thrilling ships in the lineup of 3- to 8-night holidays departing from Port Canaveral, including the remarkable Wonder of the Seas.
Making its debut in July 2024, the ultimate 3- and 4-night getaway on Utopia will make a significant impact as the first Oasis Class ship powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), the cleanest-burning marine fuel available. Building upon Royal Caribbean’s longstanding commitment to the environment, Utopia represents the cruise line’s second LNG-powered vessel, following the Icon of the Seas. By combining LNG technology with their existing environmentally friendly initiatives, such as waste heat recovery systems and shore power connections, Royal Caribbean continues to pave the way for a more sustainable cruise experience.
For your Utopia of the Seas cruise holiday, live pricing and availability, please call our cruise specialists on 02380 658 386.