P&O Cruises from Southampton
2022, 2023 & 2024 Cruises from Southampton
Want to know which P&O Cruises ships cruise from Southampton? All of them!
P&O Cruises fleet comprises of six cruise ships – Adult only Aurora & Arcadia, family friendly Azura, Britannia & Ventura. New ship, Iona, who has been designed to bring you the best experience of the Norwegian Fjords in Summer, and the Canary Islands in Winter. Plus joining the fleet in 2023 will be the brand new Arvia – built for the sunshine of the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
With so much variety on a P&O Cruises holiday, every moment brings something new. From Bermuda shorts and bikinis by the swimming pools on a sunny day at sea, featuring endless ocean views; to black ties, ball gowns and fine dining on gala evenings, there’s something for everyone on a P&O Cruises holiday.
Sun-soaked days and sumptuous dinners, breezy morning treks and lazy afternoons with a cocktail or two. It’s all waiting for you… from instagrammable sunsets and live music on deck to the promise of new flavours, sights and sounds ashore.
Cruise from Southampton, or choose one of their worldwide fly-cruise adventures.
P&O Cruises Offers:
P&O Cruises Treat, Your Choice
Big adventures ashore a little something extra…
Making sure you don’t miss the must-do things in the must-see places you’ll visit, why not choose a once-in-a-lifetime experience ashore? Whether it’s a high-energy hike, a super fast RIB ride or a zen yoga class, we find moments for you to enjoy that are unique to your chosen destination, making your holiday even more incredible than you thought possible.
Go on, spoil yourself.
Indulge in some of your ship’s finest pleasures and treasures. Every ship has a beautiful, quiet spa where you can choose to enjoy a relaxing treatment such as a facial or massage. It’s even harder to resist the speciality dining when you have extra on-board money* towards an unforgettable celebratory meal. No need to hold back on those favourite cocktails or another ice cream you’re craving. However you choose to use it – it’s up to you. Our treat, your choice.
And with even additional onboard spending money, when you book an Oceanview stateroom or above on applicable Select price holidays*, you can make even more memories.
Book by 30 November 2022.
On our website we’ll always show you the cheapest fare first, which, where available, will more than likely be the Early Saver fare. Please ask our cruise specialists for details and availability of any other P&O Cruises fares.
The fares explained:
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)
• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining
• A choice of on-board spending money, car parking in Southampton or return coach travel to Southampton*
• Shuttle buses in port (where they are provided by P&O Cruises)
• Flexibility to change your booking
Early Saver offers a great price but without the benefits of Select Price.
• Available on selected grades of cabin (we’ll assign your cabin number)
• Possible upgrades (where and if available, after non-Saver bookings)
• Flexibility required for your desired dining style, dining time and table size in the main restaurant
• Flexibility to change your booking
Saver is a last chance for deal-seekers to get a last-minute holiday with P&O Cruises
• Only available on selected cruises, at selected times
• Only available on selected cabin grades (we’ll assign your cabin number, which once allocated cannot be changed)
• Dining allocated upon boarding
• Full balance to be paid at the time of booking
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled at any time before sail date
If you’re looking for something a little different, then why not ask us about themed cruises, such as Christmas-time getaway, or a culinary sailing with one of P&O Cruises Food Heroes, like Marco Pierre White or Olly Smith, aboard.
P&O Cruises offer full board dining as standard, and already include gratuities in the cruise fare (so there are no surprises at the end of your holiday or awkwardness when it comes to tipping).
Fancy taking care of the bar bill before you’ve travelled? P&O Cruises offer a range of drinks packages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) to ensure you’re refreshed at sea without wondering whether you could afford one more coffee or cocktail.
And whether you’re making friends and family at home jealous with updates from your adventures on social media, or needing to work whilst abroad, there’s a wi-fi package suited to your needs.
Ask our Cruise Experts for more information on these enhancements, when you book P&O Cruises holidays at Southampton Cruise Centre.