Cunard Cruises from Southampton
2021 & 2022 Cruises from Southampton
Cunard – Uncover A World Of Possibilities.
The Cunard fleet is one of the youngest at sea, benefiting from the best facilities and the widest range of entertainment and leisure options available on the ocean today. Their fleet comprises three exceptional ships – Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria and flagship Queen Mary 2. Grand in scale, yet stylish down to the tiniest detail.
Take a Cunard voyage and you’ll enjoy the renowned elegance, spacious luxury and excellent service that have attracted discerning travellers to their famous ships for many decades. From the sophistication of a masquerade ball, to the simplicity of an al fresco breakfast on your balcony, the stage is set for you to create your own very special and memorable moments at sea. Whilst there are many ways you could spend your day on board, here are just a few activities to take you from morning to night. If you enjoy traditional cruising, with an air of sophistication, where every night is an occasion worth dressing up for, then Cunard is definitely for you.
If you’re new to Cunard, don’t worry, you’ll soon become accustomed to certain aspects of the cruise that are uniquely Cunard.
And whether you want a sumptuous suite, or a room with a view, they’ve got every type of accommodation to make your voyage as comfortable as possible.
Additional on board spending money on 2021 & 2022 voyages
The Cunard Experience, with a little something extra.
Savour The Cunard Experience, and a little something extra on your next voyage, with additional spending money on selected 2021 and 2022 voyages of seven nights or more when you book before 1 March 2021. From the magnificent Norwegian fjords, and the promise of the Northern Lights, to up-close whale encounters amongst Alaska’s icy glaciers, make magical voyages even more memorable, with up to $800 per person to spend on board.
Plus Queen Elizabeth 2021 upgrade promotion continues to be available and is combinable with this additional on board spending money promotion.
On our website we’ll always show you the lowest fare first, which, where available, will more than likely be the Early Saver fare. Please ask our cruise specialists for details and availability of any other fares from Cunard.
The fares explained:
The Cunard Fare
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
• Choice of stateroom number; highest priority for receiving stateroom upgrades.
• A low 15% deposit secures your booking
• Amend your booking or even pick an alternative cruise up to 90 days prior to departure.
• Britannia stateroom guests receive first priority for chosen dining time and table size.
• Sail on cruises of over 7 nights to choose additional benefits: complimentary parking or return coach travel in Southampton.
The Early Saver Fare
Available on selected cruises and stateroom grades only, Early Saver Fares combine a lower fare with some benefits.
• A low 15% deposit secures your booking.
• Britannia stateroom guests’ chosen dining time will be confirmed on boarding, subject to availability.
The Late Saver Fare
Experience Cunard’s exquisite White Star Service combined with the lowest possible fare.
• Superb savings guaranteed in return for paying in full when you book and taking a pre-allocated stateroom.
• 100% deposit at the time of booking, subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• No amendments are permitted once booked; any amendment will be treated as a cancellation.
• Bookings are made at the relevant stateroom type and a stateroom number is allocated by Cunard prior to departure.
• Dinner seating is allocated on board.
• Shuttle buses in ports are an additional cost.