Cunard Cruises from Southampton
2023, 2024 & 2025 Cruises from Southampton
The Cunard fleet is one of the youngest at sea, benefiting from the best facilities and the widest range of entertainment and leisure options available on the ocean today. Their fleet comprises three exceptional ships – Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria and flagship Queen Mary 2. And, in 2024, Queen Anne joins the fleet – A ship inspired by Cunard’s past and built for their future. Grand in scale, yet stylish down to the tiniest detail.Search Cunard Sailings >>
A holiday with Cunard is the ultimate escape from reality; a world where you can relax and unwind, free from life’s everyday responsibilities. Where each day brings untold possibilities or the exquisite freedom to just lay back by the pool and do nothing at all. Cunard’s ships are your ships, a world to take pleasure in the things you most enjoy. Where choosing how to spend your time is part of the everyday and you’ll always be free to be you. Dress up, dress down, the choice is yours.
There are no expectations except one:
that you enjoy your holiday in whatever way you please.
On our website we’ll always show you the lowest fare first, which, where available, will more than likely be the Early Saver fare. Please ask our cruise specialists for details and availability of any other fares from Cunard.
The fares explained:
Additional Onboard Credit
Enjoy extra money to spend on board when you book the Cunard Fare on select 2023 and 2024 voyages.
Will it be a massage in the spa or a cocktail-making masterclass with one of the mixologists?
Book by 28th February 2023.
The Cunard Fare
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
- A low 15% deposit secures your booking
- Amend your booking or even pick an alternative cruise up to 90 days prior to departure.
- Britannia stateroom guests receive first priority for chosen dining time and table size.
Choice of stateroom number; highest priority for receiving stateroom upgrades.
- Sail on cruises of over 7 nights to choose additional benefits: complimentary parking or return coach travel in Southampton.
The Early Saver Fare
Available on selected cruises and stateroom grades only, Early Saver Fares combine a lower fare with some benefits.
- A low 15% deposit secures your booking.
- Britannia stateroom guests’ chosen dining time will be confirmed on boarding, subject to availability.
The Late Saver Fare
Experience Cunard’s exquisite White Star Service combined with the lowest possible fare.
- Superb savings guaranteed in return for paying in full when you book and taking a pre-allocated stateroom.
- 100% deposit at the time of booking, subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- No amendments are permitted once booked; any amendment will be treated as a cancellation.
- Bookings are made at the relevant stateroom type and a stateroom number is allocated by Cunard prior to departure.
- Dinner seating is allocated on board.
- Shuttle buses in ports are an additional cost.