Cunard Cruises from Southampton
2021, 2022 & 2023 Cruises from Southampton
Cunard – Uncover A World Of Possibilities.
The Cunard fleet is one of the youngest at sea, benefiting from the best facilities and the widest range of entertainment and leisure options available on the ocean today. Their fleet comprises three exceptional ships – Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria and flagship Queen Mary 2. Grand in scale, yet stylish down to the tiniest detail.
Find out more about Cunard.
On our website we’ll always show you the lowest fare first, which, where available, will more than likely be the Early Saver fare. Please ask our cruise specialists for details and availability of any other fares from Cunard.
The fares explained:
The Cunard Fare
This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.
• Choice of stateroom number; highest priority for receiving stateroom upgrades.
• A low 15% deposit secures your booking
• Amend your booking or even pick an alternative cruise up to 90 days prior to departure.
• Britannia stateroom guests receive first priority for chosen dining time and table size.
• Sail on cruises of over 7 nights to choose additional benefits: complimentary parking or return coach travel in Southampton.
The Early Saver Fare
Available on selected cruises and stateroom grades only, Early Saver Fares combine a lower fare with some benefits.
• A low 15% deposit secures your booking.
• Britannia stateroom guests’ chosen dining time will be confirmed on boarding, subject to availability.
The Late Saver Fare
Experience Cunard’s exquisite White Star Service combined with the lowest possible fare.
• Superb savings guaranteed in return for paying in full when you book and taking a pre-allocated stateroom.
• 100% deposit at the time of booking, subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• No amendments are permitted once booked; any amendment will be treated as a cancellation.
• Bookings are made at the relevant stateroom type and a stateroom number is allocated by Cunard prior to departure.
• Dinner seating is allocated on board.
• Shuttle buses in ports are an additional cost.