Seabourn is synonymous with ultra-luxury cruises to the most desirable destinations in the world. In the 25 years that Seabourn has served its guests, it has consistently been rated not only among the top cruise lines, but also one of the world’s premier holiday choices.
The key features that set Seabourn apart from other cruise lines are:
- A superior level of personalised service made possible by our smaller ships.
- Elegant, spacious all-suite accommodations.
- Superb cuisine served in a style matching the finest restaurants ashore.
- Exceptional delivery of a wide variety of intriguing destinations.
What is Included
Seabourn is an all-inclusive cruise line with many onboard elements included in the price you pay at the time of booking.
- Complimentary dining in all venues, including the speciality restaurants
- Open-bar throughout the ship
- All on-board gratuities
- 24-hour room service
- Use of the ship’s water-sports marina (weather permitting)
- Seabourn’s famous “Caviar In The Surf” event in selected ports of call
In addition to the above, should you choose to cruise on Seabourn Venture, you will also benefit from complimentary Zodiac cruises, guided hikes, use of the ship’s kayaks and an onboard lecture programme led by Seabourn’s Expedition Team.
Complimentary Suite Amenities
- Fine champagne upon arrival; stocked bar with selected spirits, wine and soft drinks; fresh fruit and flowers; personalised stationery; Pure Papering aromatherapy bath selections by Molton Brown of London; shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and a choice of designer soaps.
- All suites are equipped with a refrigerator, television, VCR, Bose Wave Radio/CD stereo system and direct-dial telephone. Cotton bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers are provided for your use on board.
- Suite service is available 24 hours a day, and course-by-course dining is available in your suite during The Restaurant dining hours.
Celebrity Chef & Dining
Savour the flavour of Seabourn yachting life with fresh seasonal ingredients and eclectic menus inspired by the regions of the world we visit, all prepared by the award-winning celebrity chefs on board.
Renowned for their mastery in the kitchen, our chefs also delight in chatting with guests. If by chance you mention a fondness for souffle, do not be surprised at being treated to a different variety every night. Avid oenophiles will appreciate our discretionary boutique wine list – a selection of complimentary red and white wines that will exquisitely complement lunch and dinner daily.
Attire for the Evening
One of the great pleasures of cruising aboard The Yachts of Seabourn is the glamour of evenings at sea. Guests appreciate the contrast between the special atmosphere of a formal dress code on selected evenings/venues, and the casual yet still elegant ambience that prevails on other evenings/venues. Once you are on board, Seabourn’s well versed staff members offer informative talks on local customs. Additional hints can also be found in the Shore Excursion Information Booklet that you will receive with your cruise documentation.
Discover the world with Seabourn by cruising in their signature style to 17 unique destinations and over 464 ports. As the Official Cruise Partner Of UNESCO World Heritage, your travels will not only be enhanced by deeper insight and information about these fascinating attractions, they will also be supporting their conservation through sustainable tourism.
Be a part of unforgettable adventures in the Amazon, expeditions to Arctic glaciers, voyages to the exotic wonders of Asia or Caribbean, or cultural explorations of Europe, all the while enjoying the comfort and splendour that Seabourn has to offer.