Norwegian Cruise Line
Freestyle with Norwegian Cruise Line – the innovator in cruise travel with over 50 years history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising – and design your ideal cruise holiday with:
- No fixed dining times
- Relaxed attire
- Speciality dining options
- Round-the-clock entertainment and activity
- Huge variety of lounges, bars, and theatres
Explore the world on one of 17 purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed, resort style cruise holiday on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea.
Free at Sea
Upgrade your holiday with the most inclusive package for just £99 and choose any two offers below:
- Open bar – Chill out at 22 bars and lounges where guests 1 & 2 can order a wide range of beverages, non-alcoholic included, up to and including US$15 for the entire cruise.
- Complimentary dining – Take your tastebuds on an adventure with cuisines from around the world. Guests 1 & 2 receive 5 free meals at our Speciality Dining venues.
- Excursions – Whatever your destination, get the best out of the experience with US$50 credit per Shore Excursion.
- Wifi – Instagram to your heart’s content anytime, anywhere on the ship, or stay connected with loved ones back home with our wifi package.
- Extra guests – The more the merrier! With complimentary cruise fares for guests 3 & 4 on select cruises, make it a trip to remember with friends and family.
Discover new culinary experiences from every continent, whether it’s Brazilian barbequed meats at Moderno Churrascaria, french gourmet delights at Le Bistro, or authentic Japanese cuisine at Teppanyaki. Our speciality restaurants ensure a feast for the senses.
Be dazzled by a spectacular programme of award-winning shows and live music aboard Norwegian cruises, where the party doesn’t stop. From Broadway musicals and side-splitting comedy, to theatrical acrobatics and more, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Night or day, there’s never a dull moment when you sail with Norwegian.
Make your holiday even more memorable with a fun-filled itinerary for all the family. Dare to take the plunge? Thrillseekers can walk The Plank, or whiz round Norwegian’s two-story go-kart track. Need to chill out instead? Escape to the Mandara Spa for a relaxing experience, or indulge in a spot of retail therapy at a designer boutique.
When it comes to recreation, age really is just a number on Norwegian cruises.
Norwegian offers unique and exciting itineraries in all areas of the world, including the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Canada & New England, Panama Canal, Alaska, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Additionally, Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America is the only ship that sails year-round from Honolulu on seven-day intra-island Hawaiian cruises.
Recently, the line was named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the eighth consecutive year, as well as “Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line” for the third time and “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” for the fourth year by the World Travel Awards.
Like everything else on an Norwegian Cruise Line cruise, your room should be all about you. Norwegian has the widest choice of accommodations afloat, the largest suites and the most interconnecting suites and staterooms to fit families of any size, so you can keep your crew together whilst relishing in the height of luxury.
Tell us what you like and we’ll make sure your mini-bar is stocked with your favourites. We also have a brand-new, improved room service menu with more options than you dreamed possible, so breakfast in bed – or even dinner on your balcony – is better than ever.
Every bed, in every stateroom, on every ship has upgraded linens, pillows, mattresses and memory foam mattress toppers to give you the lushest, plushest, most comfortable bed you’ve ever slept on. But don’t worry, the fresh smell of Lavazza coffee beans will help get you out of that comfy bed whenever you’re ready to start your day.