New For The Foodies
What a feast of new dining venues and experiences to discover onboard! In fact, there will be 29 new and signature dining and lounge options! Discover savoury journeys, entertaining eats, sumptuous sips and satisfying snacks.
- Horizons, the three-storey main dining room, elevating the traditional main dining experience with stunning wake views, natural light, art sculptures and memorable meals from friendly waitstaff.
- Kai Sushi, a modern sushi bar $
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria, a Princess favourite serving up fresh-made Italian pastas and unique courses $
- Umai Teppanyaki, a Sun Princess exclusive offering a fusion of teppan cuisine and showmanship $
- The Catch by Rudi, from renowned Chef Rudi Sodamin, featuring treasures from the sea. $
- Newly announced! The Butcher’s Block by Dario. This a new speciality impromptu bistro, underscoring a new and exclusive partnership between Princess Cruises and the world’s most famous butcher, Dario Cecchini.
- In line with the partnership with Dario, Princess’ signature steakhouse, Crown Grill, will feature a refined upscale menu designed by Cecchini.
New Entertaining Moments
If you like your cocktail with a splash of entertainment, then Sun Princess has a treat for you! Spellbound by Magic Castle, is a collaboration with the famed Hollywood icon set. You’ll discover a blend of the captivating world of magic with the art of mixology to create an extraordinary, Victorian-inspired experience.
You’ll find Spellbound nestled behind a non-descript door amidst the sensational confines of Sun Princess, where you’ll enjoy incredible feats of magic from talented magicians, surprises in themed rooms and theatrical cocktails delivered by sleight-of-hand servers.
Get ready to be wowed by the renowned Cirque Éloize. Discover three spectacular, original contemporary circus performances, that are both immersive and mesmerising. Specially created for The Dome, a new top-deck, multi-level entertainment venue debuting for the first time onboard Sun Princess. The stunning venue combined with the magnificent performances will deliver emotion, colour, and music to create world-class and unforgettable entertainment.
The Dome embraces amazing natural sky views both day and night, and utilises state-of-the-art lighting effects and a hidden stage with state-of-the-art technical capabilities to deliver the perfect setting for three shows that will feature eight brilliant acrobatic and aerial performers.
New Thrills For All!
After calls from past guest for more family activities to be made available onboard Princess’ ships, they announced that Park19 will debut aboard the new Sun Princess. This new space features nine engaging activities for the entire family to enjoy in a newly envisioned space created for all generations.
Park19 is spread across decks 19, 20, and 21. Active guests and multi-generational families will love exploring and connecting through inclusive and engaging activities, including:
- Sea Breeze – Inspired by the dream of hang gliding but in a safe environment, the Sea Breeze is the first Rollglider on a cruise ship! Hang tight high above to enjoy panoramic views of the ocean and breathtaking ports of call. The ride uses an overhead track, and you’ll be seated and harnessed to this electric ride. Reach speeds of up to 11 mph during the 60- to 90-second experience that is also ADA accessible.
More features of Park19
- Coastal Climb – On this climbing structure guests ascend from decks 19 to 20 through a series of obstacles. Once at the top, enjoy sliding back down to the bottom.
- The Lookout – Can you climb to the highest point available to guests onboard Sun Princess? Discover unparalleled stunning 360º views.
- The Net – Harnessed up above deck 19, and challenge yourself to trek across unstable bridges, a z-shaped balance beam and climb cargo nets.
- Infinite Horizon – Challenge your vertigo! Leaning tilt walls cantilevered over the side of the ship allow guests to peer out from deck 19 and look down, down, down!
- Hammock Area – Another first for Princess, relaxing hammocks allow Park19 visitors to take a break from exploring to hang out with family and friends.
- Splash Zone – A whimsical splash area with pop jets and a beautiful water sculpture offer a refreshing and relaxing area to chill.
- Recreational Court – From ping pong, shuffleboard, Xponential Fitness classes and morning meditation, a rotation of sports and wellness options, do as you will at the multifunction sports court.
- Jogging Track – A refreshing open-air track. Walk, jog or run at your leisure and pace, with 6.7 times around the track equaling one mile.
New Just For Kids
Additional family-centric offerings onboard Sun Princess are found in the Youth & Teen Centres located on decks six and seven where activities and age-appropriate areas abound for all younger guests ages six months to 17 years. These complimentary areas include:
- Firefly Park – For the youngest Princess guests, this imaginative space, located on deck six, invites youngsters ages six months to seven years old and their families to explore, play and socialise. This family centre is a place to play together or drop kids off for a programme of art projects, theme parties and group games. Firefly Park also invites families with babies and toddlers, ages six months to three years, to crawl and engage their senses with a dedicated play area. After hours group babysitting is available from 10 pm – 1 am for $5 per hour, for ages three – 12 years.
- Neon Grove (tweens) and The Underground (teens) – Located on deck seven, two separate areas offer an inviting space for tweens and teens to hang out, socialise, and have fun. Both spaces feature colourful, comfy sofas and chairs for lounging, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch gaming consoles, plus air hockey, foosball, and skeeball. Programme activities for these age groups include ship scavenger hunts, movie nights, friendly competitions, and dance parties.
Sun Princess debuts in February 2024, and is on sale now, through to November 2025, for itineraries in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Call our Cruise Experts on 02380 658 386 for more information, or to book your cruise. Or start your search for a a Sun Princess cruise holiday here.