P&O Cruises Summer 2022 Programme
At last… a ray of holiday sunshine – P&O Cruises summer 2022 holiday collection.
Start looking forward to looking forward… to reconnecting with travel and the joy it brings. If you’re dreaming about those lazy, hazy, fun-filled summer holidays, the great news is our all-new summer 2022 collection is here.
Got a future cruise credit? Now’s the perfect time to use it with Southampton Cruise Centre. Especially given the fantastic offers that go with it. Simply mention your Future Cruise Credit (FCC) when you make your enquiry and your booking and we’ll take care of the rest.
Summer 2022 launch offers will be available until 14 December 2020.
Early Saver fares will have low deposit of 5%.
Select Price fares will have a low deposit of 5%, new to P&O Cruises guests will receive a 5% discount, whilst past guests will receive a 10% discount. Peninsular club discount of 5% is available on selected cruises only.
If you’re seeking escape, exploration and relaxation in equal measure, then P&O Cruises summer 2022 holiday collection has it all. Here are just some of the highlights to look forward to:
- Iona heads to the enchanting Norwegian Fjords for 7-night escapes, with stops at the world heritage port of Geiranger, as well as Olden and Ålesund.
- Bold and beautiful Britannia heads for the Med on 14-night cruises. Take time to explore the markets, monuments and neo-gothic architecture of Barcelona on an overnight call, and discover the delights of Florence and Pisa’s leaning tower from La Spezia. Britannia will also visit the beguiling Baltic on 14-night cruises, with leisurely two-day calls in magnificent St Petersburg.
- Azura is standing by as you touch down in Valletta for a Med fly-cruise. Visit vibrant Venice, from the Italian city of Trieste, or venture further east to one of Turkey’s oldest preserved archaeological sites, Ephesus, from Kusadasi. You can find details of Azura’s programme by visiting our sister website Cruise Village.
- Ventura will be venturing to sunny Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands for a fortnight at a time while her Short Breaks offer extended calls in Amsterdam.
- Choose one of our mid-size ships, Arcadia and Aurora, for a range of exciting cruises to destinations ranging from the northern-most point of Norway, to Russia, New York and the Greek Islands.
- Feeling particularly adventurous? There are a few lesser-frequented destinations to look forward to, such as Grundarfjörður in Iceland (on Aurora), Sorrento in Italy (Aurora) and Aarhus in Denmark (Arcadia).
- Aurora heads for Iceland and the North Cape, including an overnight call to Reykjavik. There’s also a 30-night Canada and USA cruise on Arcadia, with overnight calls in both Boston and New York.
Still your incredible P&O Cruises holiday; a few reassuring changes
With our enhanced well-being measures on board our ships you’ll still be able to enjoy the holiday you dreamed of, even though some aspects of your cruise may initially feel a little different.
These changes are designed to protect the health of everyone on board as well as the destinations we visit, and we hope as you return to sailing you will find these both comforting and easy to adjust to.
As the world evolves so may our policies and procedures, but rest assured we will have every aspect of your holiday experience covered