P&O Cruises Deals
Discover P&O Cruises deals that sail from Southampton. Or maybe you’re searching for a Mediterranean or Caribbean fly-cruise deal…
P&O Cruises fleet currently comprises of six cruise ships – Adult only Aurora & Arcadia, family friendly Azura, Britannia & Ventura.
Iona has been designed to bring you the best experience of the Norwegian Fjords in Summer, and the Canary Islands in Winter. Joining the fleet in 2023, and taking the fleet to seven ships, will be brand new ship Arvia – built for the sunshine of the Mediterranean and Caribbean.Search all P&O Cruises Deals ►
Every moment on a P&O Cruises holiday offers something fresh since there is so much variety onboard, and ashore. On a P&O Cruises getaway, there is something for everyone. From Bermuda shorts and bikinis by the pools on a hot day at sea with never-ending ocean views to black ties, ball gowns, and gourmet dining on gala evenings.
Sun-drenched days and delectable meals, brisk morning hikes and relaxed evenings with a few drinks. Everything is waiting for you. Picturesque sunsets, live music on deck, and the promise of discovering new tastes, sights, and cultures ashore…
Discover our great value fares to additional onboard spend or savings. There’s always a great P&O Cruises deal to be found here.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
From the Canary Islands to the Norwegian Fjords, you can save up to 30% off when you book an Inside cabin on selected Early Saver holidays.
Book by 29 November 2022.See The Deals
Free Onboard Spend
Go exploring on P&O Cruises.
With up to £610 per Sea view cabin on board spending money to enjoy on selected P&O Cruises holidays, how will you enhance your holiday? Maybe put it towards a towards a shore experience? Or choose to unwind onboard, dine and raise a glass? Their treat, your choice.
Book by 30 November 2022
Save on the New Ship
All eyes are now on P&O Cruises’ new ship, Arvia, arriving this December.
Which will you choose, Caribbean winter sunshine or a Mediterranean summer? Either way, they can’t wait to welcome you on board.
And to help you get there, you can currently save £100pp on selected Arvia sailings!
Extra guests sail for free~
That’s right, simply book an applicable holiday and 3rd and 4th adult, child or infant guests in the cabin can sail for free~.
What better time to get together with loved ones and start making happy holiday memories?
Select Price explained...
• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)
• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining
• A choice of on-board spending money, car parking in Southampton or return coach travel to Southampton*
• Shuttle buses in port (where they are provided by P&O Cruises)
• Flexibility to change your booking
Early Saver explained...
• Available on selected grades of cabin (we’ll assign your cabin number)
• Possible upgrades (where and if available, after non-Saver bookings)
• Flexibility required for your desired dining style, dining time and table size in the main restaurant
• Flexibility to change your booking
Saver Fare explained...
• Only available on selected cruises, at selected times
• Only available on selected cabin grades (we’ll assign your cabin number, which once allocated cannot be changed)
• Dining allocated upon boarding
• Full balance to be paid at the time of booking
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled at any time before sail date
If you’re looking for something a little different, then why not ask us about themed cruises, such as Christmas-time getaway, or a culinary sailing with one of P&O Cruises Food Heroes, like Marco Pierre White or Olly Smith, aboard.
P&O Cruises offer full board dining as standard, and already include gratuities in the cruise fare (so there are no surprises at the end of your holiday or awkwardness when it comes to tipping).
Fancy taking care of the bar bill before you’ve travelled? P&O Cruises offer a range of drinks packages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) to ensure you’re refreshed at sea without wondering whether you could afford one more coffee or cocktail.
And whether you’re making friends and family at home jealous with updates from your adventures on social media, or needing to work whilst abroad, there’s a wi-fi package suited to your needs.
Ask our Cruise Experts for more information on these enhancements, when you book P&O Cruises holidays at Southampton Cruise Centre.