P&O Cruises, one of the most well-known cruise lines in the world, offers a variety of fare types to cater to the diverse needs and preferences of its passengers. We explore P&O Cruises’ fare types, helping you understand the options available and choose the perfect cruise experience for you.
1. Select Fare
The Select Fare is a popular choice among P&O Cruises passengers. This fare type includes several fantastic benefits, making it an attractive option for many travellers. Here are some key features of the Select Fare:
- Choice of Cabin: Passengers booking a Select Fare can choose their preferred cabin location and type. This allows for greater customisation of your cruise experience, whether you prefer an interior cabin, an ocean view cabin, or a luxurious suite.
- Priority Dining: With the Select Fare, you’ll enjoy priority in selecting your preferred dining time and table size, making it easier to dine at your convenience and with your preferred company.
- An Extra Treat: P&O Cruises offers a choice of on-board spending money, car parking in Southampton or return coach travel to Southampton.
- Flexibility: The Select Fare allows some flexibility when it comes to amendments to your booking. This means that you can make some changes without incurring extra fees, subject to certain conditions.
2. Early Saver Fare
The Early Saver Fare is an excellent choice for travellers who are looking for a budget-friendly cruise without compromising on the essentials. Here’s what you can expect with this fare type:
- Value Pricing: The Early Saver Fare typically offers lower prices compared to the Select Fare. This makes it an attractive option for those who want to keep their travel budget in check.
- Cabin Allocation: Passengers booking this fare type allow P&O Cruises to allocate their cabin. You won’t get to choose your cabin location or type.
- Dining Flexibility: While you won’t have priority dining options, you can still enjoy your desired dining style, dining time and table size in the main restaurant.
3. Saver Fare
If you’re a traveler who prioritises getting the absolute best deal on a cruise, the Saver Fare might be just what you’re looking for. Here are the key aspects of this fare type:
- Budget-Friendly: The Saver Fare offers the lowest available fares, making it an excellent choice for travellers who are cost-conscious. Keep in mind this fare is only available on selected cruises, at selected times.
- Cabin Allocation: Similar to the Early Saver Fare, your cabin will be allocated by P&O Cruises. This means you won’t have the option to choose your cabin location or type. The Save Fare is only available on selected cabin grades and once allocated, it can’t be changed.
- Fixed Dining Times: Passengers booking this fare type will be assigned to specific dining times and table sizes upon boarding.
- Limited Amendments: Keep in mind that the Saver Fare comes with more restrictions when it comes to amending your booking. The full balance has to paid at the time of booking and there is a 100% cancellation fee if the voyage is cancelled at any time before the sail date.
It’s essential to carefully consider your priorities and preferences when choosing the right P&O Cruises fare type for your vacation. If you value flexibility and the ability to customise your cruise, the Select Fare might be the ideal choice for you. On the other hand, if you’re looking for budget-friendly options, both the Early Saver and Saver Fares provide great value for your money.
No matter which fare type you choose, P&O Cruises offers a fantastic onboard experience. Plus, a wide range of activities, dining options, and exciting destinations to explore. For more information, call us on 02380 658 386 or browse our P&O Cruises Deals.