Ambassador Cruise Line from the UK
As the first new British cruise line to launch since 2010, Ambassador Cruise Line seeks to stand apart from the others by delighting guests with a stylish and effortless experience.
Enjoy complete ease at sea on a truly timeless no-fly cruise holiday that blends tradition and innovation. The premium features, as well as warm and welcoming atmosphere on board, give new meaning to classic cruising.
Although Ambassador operates essentially as a cruise line for 18+, in particular for guests aged 50 and over, they do offer two multi-generational cruises during school holiday periods in 2023, plus all infants over six months and children are welcome.
Ambassador fares include everything that will make your cruise the holiday you deserve and have worked hard for. This means that you can return home refreshed and full of memories to cherish. Their voyages have been carefully curated, providing a wide range of fascinating destinations. Onboard you’ll find an enticing array of activities and entertainment, with the room to breathe at sea.
- Comfortable accommodation in chosen cabin category
- Sumptuous full board cuisine in main restaurants
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell cocktail party*
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Baked Alaska Parade*
- Informative guest speakers*
- A wide range of entertainment, including evening shows, plays, cabarets, live music & classical interludes
- Daytime activities, quizzes, dance classes and outside deck games
- Range of fitness, dance and wellness classes
- Use of gym, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Spa access
- Flexible cancellation policies†
- Porterage of luggage between the port and cabin.
- All port taxes, fees and charges