length 306 m
On Carnival Breeze, fun-fan faves like SportSquare™, and mouth-watering dining spots like Cucina del Capitano®, are just the beginning of how this ship keeps the fun blazing.
- deck plans
Adults Only: Kids allowed
Childrens Facilities: Available
Celebrity Ties: Brewhouse and Seafood Shack; additional gratuities can be added at the guest’s discretion.
Gratuities: It is customary for our guests to extend gratuities to the shipboard staff in appreciation for their hard work and exceptional service. 100% of your gratuities are distributed to the crew who you interact with, such as your stateroom attendants, dining and culinary services staff, as well as others who work behind the scenes to enhance your overall cruise experience. Applying this charge automatically streamlines the recognition process and ensures our crew will share in your generosity. To help you plan, we have provided the recommended guidelines:
- Standard Staterooms: $13.99 USD per person, per day *
- Suite Staterooms: $15.99 USD per person, per day *
- Standard Staterooms: $14.50 USD per person, per day
- Suite Staterooms: $16.50 USD per person, per day
- Gratuities are assessed on all guests, with the exception of children under the age of 2.
- Gratuities apply regardless of the dining options selected, such as eating at the casual dining restaurant or open seating dining.
- For beverage purchases, an 18% service charge will be added to the bill.
- An 18% service charge will be added to the cover charge for the Chef’s Table and Bonsai Teppanyaki as well as the nominal à la carte fee at Bonsai Sushi, Emeril’s Bistro 1396, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse