Iceland Round-Trip Southampton
After an extensive renovation in 2015, Norwegian Star is shining brighter than ever.With new dining choices like the popular, 24-hour O’Sheehan’s Neighbourhood Bar & Grill, revamped menus in the complimentary Ginza Asian-fusion restaurant and two new watering holes – the 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar and Mojito Sugarcane Bar, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In total, that’s 17 delicious dining choices and authentic cuisine from around the world, along with 11 distinctive bars and lounges. Treat yourself in the tranquil Mandara Spa®, work out in the Fitness Centre and look forward to entertaining evenings. From lavish shows in the Stardust Theatre to casino action and dancing in the oceanview Spinnaker Lounge, every night is party night. With more than ever happening on-board the cruise ship itself, make sure that you take a look at the Norwegian Star tabs for more detail, including state rooms, the deck plan, and what’s on-board.
- 23/05/2021London (Southampton), England–17:00
- 24/05/2021At Sea––
- 29/05/2021At Sea––
- 30/05/2021Akureyri, Iceland08:0021:00
- 31/05/2021Isafjordur, Iceland08:0018:00
- 02/06/2021At Sea––
- 05/06/2021Portland, UK13:0019:00
Inside prices from £1,918 per person. Based on 2 people sharing
Outside prices from £2,241 per person. Based on 2 people sharing
Balcony prices from £3,594 per person. Based on 2 people sharing
Suite prices from £4,025 per person. Based on 2 people sharing
- Special Offers
- Upgrade to FREE AT SEA for £199 per person and choose two amazing enhancements! Premium Drinks Package, WiFi Package, Speciality Dining Package, Shore Excursion Credits or Reduced 3rd/4th Guest Fares.