TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AZAMARA'S BIGGEST EVER SALE, WITH SAVINGS OF UP TO 40% ON MORE THAN 120 VOYAGES IN 2020 & 2021.
Combine these incredible savings with Azamara's ‘Book with Confidence Guarantee’ to enjoy the flexibility to change your voyage free of charge, should you need to.
For the first time, all three of their ships are spending the summer in Europe, so you’ve got more choice than ever for where to sail. With more sailings from Southampton than ever, you can venture to the north cape of Norway or discover the captivating scenery of Iceland without having to take a single flight.
Or let them take you as an insider to the hidden gems of the Mediterranean, where we’ll stay late in port so you can experience first-hand how the cities come to life after the sun goes down.
Voyages are selling fast, with Suites already nearing sell-out on most sailings and limited availability across all other categories – so don’t miss your chance to secure your stateroom before it’s too late.
You can view all Azamara Club Cruises from Southampton in the list below. If you would like to view the itinerary and latest fares click the blue 'View Details' button. If you would like more information and the latest availability click on the red 'Enquire Now' button.
Fares shown are 'from' per person based on two adults sharing the lead grade of stateroom. All promotional discounts have been applied to fares displayed. Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish but are subject to availability and can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice.
THE GREAT BIG 2020 SALE
SAVE UP TO 40% - on select 2020 & 2021 Voyages
Terms and Conditions
Book between 09 December 2019 & 31 March 2020
1. The ‘Save Up to 40%’ offer only applies to new bookings (guarantee staterooms excluded) that are made between 9th December 2019 and 31st March 2020 inclusive (”Promotional Period”), on selected sailings, as detailed, departing between 14th April 2020 and 21st November 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Eligible Bookings will receive up to 40% off the prevailing advertised cruise fare for the first and second guest sharing an eligible stateroom at the time of booking. Discounts will be applied in accordance with the promotions table in this flyer. Prices for Eligible Bookings are subject to change during the Promotion Period based on supply and demand and pricing in the flyer is correct as at 09 December 2019.
3. Pricing after application of discounts represents genuine savings over pre-promotion cruise fares on equivalent sailings at the time of booking. Discounts applied at invoicing to the prevailing cruise fares on Eligible Bookings represent the minimum saving over pre-promotion cruise fare prices.
4. The cruise fare includes standard meals on-board (but excludes speciality dining for guests booked in a Club Balcony or lower stateroom category), selected on-board entertainment and selected drinks (as detailed at https://www.azamara.co.uk/life-onboard/inclusive-amenities), but excludes personal expenses (i.e. laundry), shore excursions, travel insurance, travel arrangements to and from the port and gratuities.
5. Other add-ons and amenities including, but not limited to, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the saving promotion.
6. Pricing is based on two people sharing the eligible stateroom booked in GBP / EUR and inclusive of taxes.
7. Price description ‘AZA WAVE’ must be listed in the reservation at the time of booking.
8. This promotion is applicable to booked and named groups, such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits, if named between 9th December 2019 and 31st March 2020 at prevailing rate.
9. This promotion does not apply to Travel Agent rates, Interline Rates, Nett Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Closed User or any form on Non-Revenue price programmes, including but not restricted to: Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory, Complimentary prize winner staterooms, incentive or contracted groups and 3rd guests in the stateroom, who will have to pay full fare at the time of booking.
10. This promotion is only combinable with single supplements, back-to-back benefits where both cruises meet the terms of this promotion, onboard bookings savings, Le Club Voyage Quarterly savings, and Onboard Booking Savings providing that the above conditions are met and made onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants and, Open Bookings, where made via the call centre.
11. If a guest; cancels and reinstates an Eligible Booking; applies a fare change; changes the ship or sail date of their booking or makes certain other changes to their booking, this may result in the removal of this promotion from their booking.
12. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking & make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
13. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
14. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.azamara.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking information, ATOL protection, eligible sailings, terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Azamara 2020 first edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
15. The Promoter is RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Applicable on Select 2020 & 2021 Voyages
Terms and Conditions
Book between 09 December 2019 & 31 March 2020
1. The "Book with Confidence" offer is applicable to new bookings made between 9th December 2019 and 31st March 2020 inclusive (“Booking Period”) on sailings departing between 14th April 2020 and 21st November 2021. Guarantee stateroom bookings in class Z, Y, X, XP and W are excluded from this offer.
2. Guests making a new booking(s) under the terms of this offer shall be entitled, subject to availability, to make one change of ship and or departure date to a later sailing subject to such change occurring no later than 31 December 2020, or by 90 days prior to departure date, whichever is sooner. Guest will not lose their deposit or be charged an amendment fee for such a change except for payment of any difference in price between the original booking and the revised price for the new sailing which shall be charged at the prevailing price. The existing promotion on the original booking shall be forfeited. If there is a price decrease and the guest has paid in full, a refund will be made.
3. The "Book with Confidence" offer is applicable to the cruise element of a booking only. Other elements including but not limited to flights, hotels, tours or transfers may be subject to a separate deposit, amendment fees and cancellation fees.
4. Bookings made outside the Booking Period that wish to change their booking to a different ship or sail date will be required to pay an administration charge (see booking conditions for details) and will lose any existing promotional benefits on their booking.
5. Onboard Bookings and Group bookings are not eligible to benefit from this offer.
6. This promotion is only combinable with the current Azamara offer, THE GREAT BIG 2020 SALE - Save Up To 40%, for new bookings made between 9th December 2019 and 31st March 2020 inclusive.
7. This promotion is not combinable with Net Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, nor any form of Non-Revenue price promotion for example but not limited to: Seminars at Sea and prize winner staterooms.
8. The offer only applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Azamara UK call centre or via http://www.azamara.co.uk/terms-and-conditions made during the Booking Period.
9. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
10. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.azamara.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking information, ATOL protection, eligible sailings, terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Azamara 2020 first edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
11. The Promoter is RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.