From start to finish, they’ll wrap you in award-winning modern luxury – their distinctive blend of stylish design, culinary excellence, luxurious accommodation and intuitive service.
From the UK, Celebrity Cruises set sail to a wide range of destinations, from the spectacular Norwegian Fjords and relaxing beaches of the Canary Islands to the history and culture of the Mediterranean. Southampton acts as your door into these new worlds, and is the ideal departure point for a Celebrity cruise from the UK, located just under a two-hour drive from London, and easily accessible via public transport from anywhere in the country.
A cruise from Southampton is not only accessible, but also extremely straightforward. Impeccable service begins the moment you arrive at the port in Southampton, with the Celebrity team ensuring that you’re quickly on board, getting to know the ship and ready for your journey.
With more modern luxury for less, the grass is greener on Celebrity Cruises! If you appreciate impeccable service, attention to detail and love to get adventurous with food then the perfect ship for you could be Celebrity Silhouette. The dining choices onboard are fantastic, abundant and incredibly innovative... from the exquisite Murano's restaurant (equivalent to Michelin star standard) to the iPad menus and surprising offerings of Qsine. In fact it's one of the things we rave about, seeing as most of our team have been onboard... well that and the spectacular Lawn Club (perfect for a picnic at sea!) or the AquaClass staterooms giving you special access to the luxurious spa and dedicated restaurant Blu. Celebrity Silhouette will cruise from Southampton in 2019 & 2020, and she's just one of two ships in the Celebrity fleet to boast exclusive features like the Lawn Club Grill, Porch restaurant and Lawn Club Alcoves.
Looking for a luxurious holiday where you’ll want for nothing while exploring the world’s most desirable destinations? On an innovative and award-winning fleet that now includes the game-changing new Celebrity Apex®? You can have it all and much more besides with Celebrity Cruises® summertime promotion!
Book an eligible Ocean View stateroom or above from 1 May – 28 August 2019 on select Worldwide sailings departing May 2019 through May 2021, and you’ll enjoy:
☆ A complimentary Classic Drinks Package for two (worth over £750 per person)* ☆
☆ Gratuities included* ☆
☆ Plus, 50% off the cruise fare for 3rd/4th guests in the same stateroom or suite* ☆
BOOK TODAY FOR SUMMERTIME SAVINGS.
BOOK BY 2ND JULY FOR UP TO $400 ON BOARD SPENDING MONEY ON SELECTED 2020 SAILINGS
CELEBRITY APEX – the second of Celebrity's new Edge Class ships, will be making Southampton home for her five first ever sailings, starting with an inaugural Spain and Portugal round-trip cruise over the Easter break. Other choices include a pairing of Norwegian Fjords cruises as well as a brand new Capital Cities itinerary, after which she’ll transition to the Med for the rest of the season. Returning for her third UK season is newly revolutionised Celebrity Silhouette, offering a diverse range of ultra-convenient round-trip sailings to both Northern Europe and the Med.
BOOK BY 2ND JULY FOR FREE CAR PARKING ON SELECTED CELEBRITY APEX 2020 SAILINGS
NOTE: All promotional savings are all included in the fares displayed on this website. Any promotions are not applicable to Interior staterooms or Z, Y, X, XA, XC or W grade guarantee staterooms.
Take a look at the Celebrity Cruises sailings from Southampton below. If you would like to view the itinerary and latest fares click the blue 'View Details' button. If you would like more information and the latest availability click on the red 'Enquire Now' button.
Celebrity Cruises from Southampton
T&C's: FREE CAR PARKING OFFER: Applies to Celebrity Apex 2020 sailings, sailing roundtrip from Southamopton only, departing between 05 APril 2020 - 03 May 2020. One car per booking. Car parking must be booked by 2nd July 2019 by our cruise specialists. No cash/discount alternative will be given. Car Parking is with ABP.
All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same eligible stateroom. Single price supplement applies. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview Stateroom and above (Guarantee Staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 02 May 2019 and 02 May 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between 01 May 2019 and 28 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligible Bookings receive the following benefits:
(i) The first two adult guests named in an Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package and Prepaid Gratuities.
(ii) Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a saving of 50% from their applicable cruise fare. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers (if any) are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
Notwithstanding any eligibility for the benefits set out at in paragraph 2, Eligible Bookings made between 14 June 2019 and 02 July 2019 on selected Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection sailings departing from Southampton and Dublin between 05 April 2020 and 30 October 2020; and selected Celebrity Constellation sailings departing from Dubai or Singapore between 03 December 2019 and 18 March 2021 will additionally receive an onboard credit (‘OBC’) of $100 per person up to a maximum of $400 per stateroom based on four guests sharing. OBC is not transferable, or redeemable for cash, cannot be used in an onboard casino and can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. Any remaining OBC after this time will be removed from the account. OBC may only be redeemed after embarkation onboard, and is non-combinable with Cruise Show On board spend. (i) An on board credit (‘OBC’) of up to $200 per stateroom for selected sailings. Eligible Bookings including a third and fourth guest occupying the same stateroom will receive an additional $100 OBC per guest. OBC is not transferable, or redeemable for cash, cannot be used in an onboard casino and can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. Any remaining OBC after this time will be removed from the account. OBC may only be redeemed after embarkation onboard, and is non-combinable with Cruise Show On board spend.
3. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the eligible guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 years of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
The Classic Drinks Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $9 (retail value) available on board, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included.
Please visit www.celebritycruises.co.uk/onboard/food-and-drink/classic-drinks-package for further information on available beverages and full restrictions.
The minimum drinking age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages on Celebrity ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing, and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws.
Valid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before a drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria.
4. Promotion benefits will be added to Eligible Bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the Promoter’s standard booking terms & conditions.
5. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
6. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
7. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer, and Future Cruise Certificates.
8. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion is not combinable with ""Go! Big, Better, Best"" offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
9. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice. Fares shown include all promotional discount. Prices are per person and based on two people sharing a double occupancy stateroom. Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish but can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice. All offers are applicable to new bookings only. E&OE.